Me in a nutshell…
|As long as I can remember, there has always been the passion for culinary arts in my life. I have been a professional cook for over 20 years. My cooking adventure started in Milan where I could excell my skills and gain experience under the watchful eye of Italian chefs. The next step was Villa Toscania, one of the best Italian restaurants in Poland, Wielkopolska, where my career developed at a quick pace. Five years later, I decided to go to Great Britain, where I had the opportunity derive new inspirations from the grandest restaurateurs of the City of London, West End – Royal Society, Royal College of Surgeons, Mansion House as well as the British Library.
In 2013, shortly after returning to Poland, I got a job as a chef in Bistro Słony in Warsaw, where traditional dishes were served in a modern way. At the beginning of 2016, I participated in the opening of Kuchnia Otwarta Restaurant at Royal Wilanów in Warsaw.
Currently, I’m engaged in a training program Cook Up Academy which is aimed at putting theory into practice. Last but not least, I have been cooperating with a Kukbuk publisher and TVP2.
Professional experience and achievements
- International Salon Culinaire Hotelimpia, Food Cook-off, third place
- Chef Cook-off – testing the knowledge of a menu assembling, costs, logistics, motivation, WHS in the UK, effective team leading, social psychology of the labour market as well as team motivation strategies
- Back to front – management strategy in restaurants designed for chefs and chief executive officers
- Youth Club London Islington – culinary workshops for youth 9-18 years old
- Teacher Training Course
- The restaurant co-ordination, strategies development and standards improvement both in Poland and in the UK
- Inslington Youth Club / Lunch Service / Bistro Słony / Kuchnia Otwarta Restaurant / Naturalnie Mathias / Fitpack Dietary Catering